[thelist] Site Critique Please

Josh josh at eaccessit.com
Tue Jul 1 10:57:02 CDT 2003

<quote who="davidu">
	Where's the HTTPS?
	You want me to put my ebay username and password where?

	:-)
</quote>

eBay doesn't default to using HTTPS when you login there.

It would slow things down tremendously because not only would the data
be encrypted from your computer to our server; it would be encrypted
again going from our server to eBay's server.

Your point is noted though.  I wonder if people will not use the service
because of this fear.  Do you think if I added something on the homepage
like "If you are nervous but like the idea of this service, just create
a new ebay username and password to try it out"

Hmm.

Thanks,
Josh