[thelist] Site Critique Please

Josh josh at eaccessit.com
Tue Jul 1 10:57:02 CDT 2003

<quote who="davidu">
	Where's the HTTPS?
	You want me to put my ebay username and password where?

eBay doesn't default to using HTTPS when you login there.

It would slow things down tremendously because not only would the data
be encrypted from your computer to our server; it would be encrypted
again going from our server to eBay's server.

Your point is noted though.  I wonder if people will not use the service
because of this fear.  Do you think if I added something on the homepage
like "If you are nervous but like the idea of this service, just create
a new ebay username and password to try it out"