[thelist] Site Critique Please

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Tue Jul 1 12:09:11 CDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Josh" <josh at eaccessit.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 11:57 AM

> Your point is noted though.  I wonder if people will not use the service
> because of this fear.  Do you think if I added something on the homepage
> like "If you are nervous but like the idea of this service, just create
> a new ebay username and password to try it out"

The best way to make a small kid scared when going to see Santa Clause in
the mall is to tell them not to be scared.  Until then, they wouldn't even
know to be scared in the first place.

Point being....

I think your best bet is to make the site so professional and clear people
have no reason to be skeptical.  By co-branding with Ebay you are definitely
going down the right track.  Just be sure to get permission so you won't get
in trouble.

My 2c

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer