[thelist] Site Critique Please

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Tue Jul 1 12:29:33 CDT 2003

Josh <mailto:josh at eaccessit.com> wrote:

> Your point is noted though.  I wonder if people will not use the
> service because of this fear.  Do you think if I added something on
> the homepage like "If you are nervous but like the idea of this
> service, just create a new ebay username and password to try it out"

No, because I do not want to maintain two accounts to use your service, it's supposed to make things more convenient.

Besides, just because I create a test account and see that it works the FIRST time (or second or third, etc.) why should I trust you to keep my REAL account info safe and unused in the future?

c.