[thelist] Site Critique Please

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Tue Jul 1 12:47:51 CDT 2003

Josh wrote:

> Your point is noted though.  I wonder if people will not use the service
> because of this fear.

I'm not an EBay user at all, but my first thought when I saw this
page was "whoa, another scam to steal userids and passwords".

[ google {ebay scam email password} for lots more info ]

There's no way I'd ever give my userid and password for any site,
no matter how trivial, to an unaffiliated third party -- but some
people still click on email attachments from strangers, so you're
bound to catch a few ... :-)

Good luck,
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

                           dream.  code.