[thelist] help with calendar design -- feedback?

Emma Jane Hogbin emmajane at xtrinsic.com
Tue Jul 1 15:13:25 CDT 2003

On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 09:55:26AM -0700, David A. Ulevitch wrote:
> The design is pretty standards compliant and my boss likes it, but the
> only complaint we both share is that the columns are not evenly width'd
> (spaced?).

erm set the whole calendar to 100% (you could always set that inside a div
that's a set pixel width). Then 100% / 7 days = 14% for each column. I
cheat and do mine as:
	td width="14%"
in the first row across the top that has the days of the week. But maybe
I'm missing something?

emma

--
Emma Jane Hogbin