[thelist] Site Review / Good Resource

Buffington, Michael michael.buffington at office.xerox.com
Wed Jul 2 08:34:51 CDT 2003

[snip] I'd be interested in helping you out with the ASP side of
things, if the extra hands are helpful. [snip]

Any help would be great. I'll contact you offlist, but it's worth mentioning for those interested that I need help with PHP and JSP at this point, or any other language for that matter, it's all the same in the end.

For each coding platform, however, I'm doing a little more than just generating code - I'm also doing my best to create code that follows a best practice, or if the best practice isn't exactly established, at least the code will be clean and useful.

So having some experience with the language is a plus.