[thelist] Site Review / Good Resource

Koutoulas, Pete PKOUTOUL at Fayette.k12.ky.us
Wed Jul 2 13:56:55 CDT 2003

On Wednesday, July 02, 2003 9:38 AM, Buffington, Michael wrote:

> Very bizarre, as I've tested it on IE 6.0 Win 2K without issue. I'm
> going to follow Gary's advice and use Peter-Paul Koch's article to
> write some better JS for it. If that fails, I'll split up the pages a
> bit further, but I've found that, when it works, the current flow
> works very well. Hopefully I won't need to deviate much from that.

I'm not seeing the textarea either. IE 6.0 SP1 with JavaScript enabled, on
WinXP.

___________________________________
Pete Koutoulas, Website Manager
Fayette County Public Schools
701 E. Main Street
Lexington, KY 40502
Voice (859) 381-4138
Fax (859) 381-4763
webmaster at fcps.net
www.fcps.net

This student or staff email originated from Fayette County Public Schools in
Lexington, KY.
Please report instances of abuse or inappropriate content to
postmaster at fayette.k12.ky.us