[thelist] need help with a couple of tools

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 15:05:43 CDT 2003

--- Charles Cattell <ccattell1 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> i guess no one knows, i think i am going to unsubscribe to this
> thing, i havent really gotten the help i need with ANY of my
> questions

Good bye.

<tip type="list etiquette" author="pixelmech">

If you join a list and expect to get answers, you should be careful
to first read the list rules. Then you should be careful to frame
your questions carefully and succinctly. Then, most of all, you ought
to be patient.

If your question was not answered, maybe you framed it poorly.
Lastly, complaining that you haven't gotten any answers in *your*
timeframe (free answers, I might add) and threatening leaving said
list isn't going to make you any friends. I doubt it will get you any
answers either. In fact, you will probably exit the list without
anyone missing you.

Except for maybe tips like this.

</tip>

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: Premium Content Author / JavaScript / Every Friday!
http://www.maccaws.com/ :: Group Leader

"That's not art, that's just annoying." -- Squidward