[thelist] Question...

rytames at telusplanet.net rytames at telusplanet.net
Wed Jul 2 15:54:17 CDT 2003

On 2 Jul 2003 at 10:34, jsWalter wrote:

> I was teasing.

I know.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad, or even concerned
over it. I was only offering a different perspective, and
attempting to ward off, maybe more serious comments.

There is somewhat of a deeper point that I might make,
but I have to consider how to make it first.

But, you know I'm sorry, I am slightly strong minded,
and I am willing to stand up for myself, even if
the reasoning that was presented, ends up being clouded;
Be assured, that I will think about it. And if I feel I was in
the wrong, my apology will follow soon after.

Have fun.

Ryan.