[thelist] print preview(was: onClick(Image.Print()))

Brothercake cake at brothercake.com
Wed Jul 2 17:29:40 CDT 2003

> Its page breaks are incorrect and it shows
> my em elements with a weird bit of spacing
> that they don't have in either the Web or
> the print version.
>
> So I'm not entirely sure if the print previews
> reliable enough to test print style sheets,
> unfortunately.

Hey wow, I'd noticed that kind of stuff as well, but I thought it was
just me..

I suggest changing the media attributes round temporarily - develop the
print stylesheet as media="screen", just viewing it normally in the
browser, and then swap them back when it's done.  That at least allows
the bulk of it to be written with ease.

James