[thelist] how does this page look in IE6? - 2nd request-REPLY

Pat Meeks pmeeks at msn.com
Fri Jul 4 16:19:31 CDT 2003

Sharon:

Thanks so much, Pat, for the JPG. I just this minute uploaded all the rest
of the pages. Do they look like the Home page? .... that is, is the
"centered text" problem gone? You don't have to go to the trouble of making
a JPG (that was very thoughtful). Just a "hoped for" YES, all looks ok.<g>

Yes, they do. ;-)

I'm in the middle of a rush here, so I just had time to notice one thing
that bothers me...that bulleted link-list in bold green. It's a little much
to have the entire comment bold/green and fade when hovered.

It's not really clear they are links before you hover (they are not the same
colors as other links and they are bold), and when you hover, they are
difficult to read. How about just underlining when you hover, or just
underling the list to begin with and doing a background or color change on
hover? I'm not sure I would make them bold. Too much bold type is actually
difficult to read and should be limited to headings with (of course) some
exceptions.

HTH, Pat