[thelist] Text Size Problems

michael ensor edc at wnc.quik.co.nz
Mon Jul 7 10:07:31 CDT 2003

The problem also appears on IE5.5 at medium. Haven't tested on Opera.

Contributing factors potentially are:

The structure of the right hand nav bar, you only really need one div and '
display block' NOT a series of block level elements. Try getting rid of the
extraneous divs and header tags.

BTW in your style sheet if you removed the strong=900 etc for the header
tags and the pixel defined sizes for your fonts and used ems or % you would
also go a long way to making the design more liquid.........but you don't
really need those any way if you go the first route I suggested.........