[thelist] Article on Evolt about Dynamic Cd-Roms

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Mon Jul 7 13:39:24 CDT 2003

Wow.. ( and the crickets where chipring in the background )
Well. Its available to me, and I suppose when the "admin" deems it worthy to
publish, it'll appear there and be available to all. Nice content management
system going...

Rob

Are you sure it's there?  I just went to your evolt home page and under
articles, it says:
'This person has yet to write something.'

-Stephen