[thelist] registering for EUvolt.

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Tue Jul 8 12:00:28 CDT 2003

evolt.org.uk is seperate from EUvolt.  EUvolt is the conference that
will be held July 25-27.  evolt.org.uk is simply hosting some UK
specific evolt test pages.

If you want to know more about EUvolt and register for the conference,
you should go to: http://evolt.org.uk/euvolt
Specifically, the registration page is at:
http://evolt.org.uk/euvolt/registration

If you were looking to get some sort of account on evolt.org.uk, I'm
afraid I can't help you there.

I do hope you come out for EUvolt though, it should be a great deal of
fun.  And educational too.

Judah