[thelist] ASP: Cookie - expire

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Tue Jul 8 20:23:48 CDT 2003

At 05:55 PM 7/8/2003, Ken Schaefer wrote:

>That said, I'm not a great fan of adding numbers to dates or times. Consider
>the use of DateAdd() or similar instead.

Yeah - your way is best. ;-) I don't know why that function doesn't stick
in my mind.

<tip author="Anthony Baratta" subject="VBS Help Files">

If you are a VBS/ASP coder, get thee to MS and either bookmark their VBS
Help files or download the compiled help files.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/script56/html/vbscripttoc.asp

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=01592C48-207D-4BE1-8A76-1C4099D7BBB9&displaylang=en

Watch for URL wrap.

</tip>