[thelist] Suggestions

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Wed Jul 9 11:02:20 CDT 2003

>http://www.cannonier.co.uk

Ian,

I've never seen those form fields before as underlines. My first thought
was, "Oh great I have to print this out and mail it to them."

It was only until I hit the Contact Us area that there they were again.
Curious, I clicked. "Wow those are fields. Neat."

Which goes to the Forums area; same book, different chapter. The "Title"
field wasn't obvious enough for me. The space between that (under)line and
the next textarea are really close.

I'm not a big fan of the rollovers you have with the navigation. To me its
unnecessary eye candy.

The sites' kinda blah. As in there isn't a whole lot of colours. (heh my
spell checker wanted to take out the 'u'). If you want to use Black and
White as the sites color scheme, exploit it and add some visual graphical
eye candy.

So your question was "...and I've ran out of ideas put on it." Great! You
have a lot of content there and each piece has its place. BTW, I forwarded
your top ten downloads to my home computer because I thought It was useful.
Now focus your efforts on the graphical side.

MHO and thanks for the top 10,

Rob.Smith