[thelist] Suggestions

Alex Jones alexj_list at agrussell.com
Wed Jul 9 11:35:54 CDT 2003

Ian, I agree with Rob's earlier suggestion to add some color or strong
visual elements. One note, I hit the site with Netscape 7.02 on XP Pro and
ran into major issues. The navigation rollovers don't work, and clicking on
the links does not do anything. All seemed fine in IE 6 when I used that
browser.

I'm curious about the form layout. I've thought of doing the same thing,
but have avoided it for fear of people not realizing that they are form
fields; much as Rob mentioned. I'd be curious to hear any feedback you
receive regarding this over the next few months...

Alex