[thelist] asp form help

Trisha Salas graftedin at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 9 17:48:54 CDT 2003

Hi group,

I have a form that is done in asp.  I do not know asp and am using a
freeware script.  It is working well but I am unhappy with the way the data
is sent in the email.  It is terribly out of order and hard to interpret.  I
don’t see any rhyme or reason to the order that it is sent in so I don’t
even know where to begin as to how to change it or if it is even possible.
This is something that I would greatly like to change, as there is a large
amount of data here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Here is the link
http://www.tulsaballet.org/membership/cygnet/cygnet_form_test.htm

Thank so much,
Trisha Salas
Working diligently for the Tulsa Ballet!HH