[thelist] asp form help

Trisha Salas graftedin at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 9 18:31:04 CDT 2003

Gary,

Thanks for the suggestion on this.  It crossed my mind but with dinner
preparation here I quickly forgot it.  Putting this information in text as a
link is a great idea and here are the links:

http://www.tulsaballet.org/membership/cygnet/text_aspmailer.htm

http://www.tulsaballet.org/membership/cygnet/text_email.htm

Thanks,
Trisha Salas

Without the code of the aspmailer.asp page and preferably a dump of an
email it produces, there's no way to see what your problem really is. If
you could copy the asp page and the output of an example email to a
couple of .txt files and provide us with the links, that would go a long
way to helping us help you.