[thelist] Re: www.cannonier.co.uk, Vol 5, Issue 28

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 10 00:11:27 CDT 2003

http://www.cannonier.co.uk

I use the Safari browser on Macintosh. I see no content other than the left nav links and the webring thing. I don't even see any content if I view source! The links don't work. There is no color, only white and the links. Am I missing something?

As a Mac user I am used to viewing many web sites that don't work, but it does get annoying after a while. I can always tell when a web site is designed on a PC using only IE. At the very least make sure a site works in Mozilla or another Gecko browser. Then it'll usually work for newer Macs.

I implore all web developers to please not forget the Mac! I went to the Java One programmers convention this year and 1/2 the programmers had Macintoshes. I'm not kidding! The Mac user-base is getting bigger, and Mac users are the type that will really see the errors.

Diane at santabarbarahikes.com