[thelist] Javascript: the parent of the parent

Jeff Wilhelm jwilhelm at summit7solutions.com
Fri Jul 11 11:16:28 CDT 2003

When you launch the popup you can declare the name of the parent window:

onclick="MyWindow=window.open('page.php','MyWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,
directories=no,status=yes,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=600,
height=560,left=50,top=50'); window.name='site'">

Then you can target="site" to target the parent window.

Jeff

| * J E F F R E Y   M.   W I L H E L M * |
 e: jeff at jeffwilhelm.com
 w: www.jeffwilhelm.com
 e: jeff at summit7solutions.com
 w: www.summit7solutions.com
 p: 401-874-3118 // 401-481-5991
 f: 419-735-8865 // 208-979-7205

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/

Evolt.org conference in London, July 25-27 2003.  Register today at
http://evolt.org.uk