[thelist] CSS Article... I can't find it!

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Fri Jul 11 13:56:46 CDT 2003

Sarah <mailto:poohbear at designshift.com> wrote:

> I totally agree. And what's up with the pages found by clicking on the
> links in the 3rd paragraph? "creating works" changes the size of my
> browser window to about 100x100 pixels, and "beauty", well...

<nose in air>Only when you understand the rules, can you break them.</nose in air>

Does that sound philosophical or what? I just made that up right now. (Or maybe I've heard it before and I'm claiming it as my own...?)

Chunkysoup has some really good information, you should look around (if you haven't already.) Also check out his personal site www.placenamehere.com.

> this site is just about the hardest to look at that I've ever seen.

Have you considered psychotherapy? ;p

Chris.