[thelist] footer not positioning correctly in NN6.2 browser

Sharon F. Malone sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com
Sat Jul 12 15:16:47 CDT 2003

This is sort of a continuation of a problem in reverse! After solving some other problems days ago, I now have another cropping up.

In IE5.5 and (yes, really) N4.7, the footer correctly centers (footer contains modified date, privacy policy, blah, blah). Originally, it was not centering but pulling to the left in N4.7 and working properly in IE and N6.2.

Now, it's pulling to the left in N6.2 only.

I've tried removing stuff from the CSS file, then adding it back in. Can't find the culprit. Could someone test this for me in N6.2 and N7.x. Perhaps it's only N6.2 that isn't displaying properly.

http://www.24caratdesign.com/ED/index.html

Thanks!
Sharon
Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com
sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com
Opportunity is missed by most people because
it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
             -- Thomas A. Edison