[thelist] footer not positioning correctly in NN6.2 browser

Alexander C. Garcia Alexander at Garcia.Name
Sat Jul 12 17:26:26 CDT 2003

Sharon

  Well, in Opera 7.1 it shifts to the right. Haven't taken a look at your
css rules though, still thought you might want to know.

Peace be with you.

Alexander Garcia
Alexander at Garcia.Name

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of Sharon F. Malone
Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2003 4:17 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] footer not positioning correctly in NN6.2 browser

This is sort of a continuation of a problem in reverse! After solving some
other problems days ago, I now have another cropping up.

In IE5.5 and (yes, really) N4.7, the footer correctly centers (footer
contains modified date, privacy policy, blah, blah). Originally, it was not
centering but pulling to the left in N4.7 and working properly in IE and
N6.2.

Now, it's pulling to the left in N6.2 only.

I've tried removing stuff from the CSS file, then adding it back in. Can't
find the culprit. Could someone test this for me in N6.2 and N7.x. Perhaps
it's only N6.2 that isn't displaying properly.

http://www.24caratdesign.com/ED/index.html

Thanks!
Sharon
Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com
sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com
Opportunity is missed by most people because
it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
             -- Thomas A. Edison

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/

Evolt.org conference in London, July 25-27 2003.  Register today at
http://evolt.org.uk