[thelist] CSS - to list, to table, or to what? - A menu question

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Sun Jul 13 07:34:21 CDT 2003

> It's nice to see some healthy discussion!

agreed

and with jeff as one of the participants, you know you're getting one of the
deepest analyses in the profession

> I've gone for a compromise solution, but I still think I prefer the look
> of two menu's - never mind let's see what the client thinks of this:
>
> http://www.torbytes.co.uk/menutest3.htm

you're screwed if you want to add Intermediate to Beginner and Expert

;o)

jeff, did you notice how clean your code looked in the last incarnation?

that's what i'm talking about -- just pure structure

i hate it when people think that using css means attaching a class to
everything, or nesting a bunch of divs...

rudy