[thelist] footer not positioning correctly in NN6.2 browser-SOLUTION

Sharon F. Malone sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com
Sun Jul 13 15:05:12 CDT 2003

On 7/12 Alexander Garcia wrote:
>   Well, in Opera 7.1 it shifts to the right. Haven't taken a look at your
> css rules though, still thought you might want to know.

Found the solution by including margin-left: 100px and changing text-align: center to text-align: left. This makes both IE5.5 and N6.2 happy.

div#bot { font-weight: 500; color: #009; font-size: .8em; text-align: left; padding: 0px; margin-left: 100px;}

Alexander (or anyone else who wouldn't mind), would you be so kind as to check your Opera 7 again to see if Opera is also happy with this as well? Also, am curious about N7.x.

http://www.24caratdesign.com/ED/index.html

Thanks,
Sharon
Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com
sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com
Opportunity is missed by most people because
it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
             -- Thomas A. Edison