[thelist] footer not positioning correctly in NN6.2 browser

Sharon F. Malone sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com
Tue Jul 15 00:08:49 CDT 2003

Alexander wrote:
>   Well I looked at it again, on IE6 and it seems o.k. Truth is it looks off
> center. Same deal on Opera 7.11.  Both were used on my Win98SE laptop with
> 600x800. Still I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

    Yes, the footer does appear off-center. I checked it out from 640x480 up to 1280x1024 on 3 different browsers ... and I can't figure out why.  Thought I'd made it liquid and tried some things, but alas. Looks decent at 1024x768 on IE5.5 but not perfect. <sigh>. Maybe there's a fight going on between a CSS class(es) and the html code.

Again, thanks Alexander.

Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com
Opportunity is missed by most people because
it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
             -- Thomas A. Edison