[thelist] plea for assist on db, pls...

Paul Cowan evolt at funkwit.com
Tue Jul 15 01:47:44 CDT 2003

rudy wrote:
> then you can design them easily, apparently off the top of your head, like
> paul just did
>
> paul, tell the truth, did you not sketch it out on paper?

See, I'd love to be able to say "Yes, I did sketch it out on paper",
because that sounds a lot less tragic than "No, I regularly work out
entity relationships in my head on the fly", which is (alas) the case.

I need to get out more.

Paul

<tip type="ADO" author="Paul Cowan">
Client-side disconnected recordsets in ADO, while tremendously useful,
don't support the return of multiple recordsets and the corresponding
.nextrecordset method.

Yes, this sucks, but at least knowing this now will save you a lot of
head-scratching later.

No, no-one really knows why this is the case.
</tip>