[thelist] Requirements Spec/Architectural Diagram - WebSite

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 15 08:51:33 CDT 2003

Hey...

Thanks for the responses..What we were really looking for/hoping for/were
links or copies of actual real (or psuedo) Requirements Specification
Documents.

As I stated, we've done plenty for C/C++ types of apps.. but we kind of
wanted to get a look to see how some people have done "Requirements Specs"
for web applications...

Thanks...

Bruce
bedouglas at earthlink.net