[thelist] <cfset> vs <cfscript> for a simple function call

Raymond Camden jedimaster at mindseye.com
Wed Jul 16 13:19:21 CDT 2003

> But now that I've thought about it some more, and also after reading
> Michael's last message re: MM may not support this in future
> releases,
> since it is not documented, I think I have been turned from
> the dark side :)

I can say, with a fair amount of confidence, that the chance of this
changing is _extremely_ small. As in, you would have more chance of
being struck by a asteroid than this syntax changing. Of course, I don't
work for Macromedia anymore, so take it for what you will.

===
Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Mindseye, Inc
(www.mindseye.com)
Member of Team Macromedia (http://www.macromedia.com/go/teammacromedia)

Email    : jedimaster at mindseye.com
Blog     : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus/blog