[thelist] CF: De-duplicating Arrays

Frank lists at frankmarion.com
Wed Jul 16 13:52:55 CDT 2003

At 12:35 AM 2003-07-16 -0700, you wrote:
>why, oh why are you still stuck using cf4.5?  upgrade to cfmx or at the very
>least cf5.

Because I prefer to pay for products that I believe in, and at this moment,
the business that I'm using CF for won't afford a new server. I've had a
world of trouble with CF (4.5 is fragile as eggs) and Linux, and I'm afraid
of the time curve for an upgrade of the production machine.

Know what would really push me to upgrade?
CFMAIL, and CFPOP to be upgraded to standard based. I want to be able to
send and receive MIME compliant mail that won't barf or cause qMail to
barf. Right now I'm using third party tags to do the job I need. (Tried it
on another user'd CFMX- the issues are still there). I'm sure it's in the
works. Until then, I'll stick with the devil I know.

Unless of course MM chooses to give me a good will copy :)

--
Frank Marion     lists at frankmarion.com      Keep the signal high.