[thelist] quick css text layout float?

M.G. Noriega manuel at simplelogica.net
Thu Jul 17 07:58:13 CDT 2003

El jue, 17-07-2003 a las 14:29, rudy escribió:
> > ... how else would I go about ...  the use of repeated DIVs (effects).
>
> oh, the possibilities...
>
> this would make a great article, but who has the time?

Rudy, i agree totally. My partner and i have redesigned our blog
(http://simplelogica.net/logicola) like this. I coded the html (zero
styling) and played for weeks with the p's and ul's; he then produced
the css without touching a single bit in the markup, yet changing the
appearance radically. The elegance of the process and the result both
feels and looks great. Sometimes i 'view source' just to rejoice :)

--
Manuel González Noriega
Simplelógica, construcción web @ http://simplelogica.net