[thelist] can you see my site?

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 10:43:14 CDT 2003

Hi folks,

I'm having some trouble accessing my site and my provider claims
everything is peachy-keen. I can't get it at my home office nor at my
contracting place of work (20 miles away). I cannot get a tracert on
it at all.

If some of you wouldn't mind trying to get www.pixelmech.com and let
me know what you find, so I have some information to go back with,
I'd really appreciate it.

TIA

Tom

<tip type="CSS" author="Pixelmech">

Use descendant selectors to minimize 'classitis' in your code. If you
have a DIV that holds your content named 'content', you don't need to
style your H(n)'s with classes. Let's say you wanted your H1 to be
red with no margin on the bottom in the content area. Do this:

#content H1 {
  color: #cc0000;
  margin-bottom: 0; }

And leave the classes off your H's.

</tip>

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: Premium Content Author / JavaScript / Every Friday!
http://www.maccaws.com/ :: Group Leader

"That's not art, that's just annoying." -- Squidward