[thelist] can you see my site? [SOLVED]

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 12:59:23 CDT 2003

--- Rob Smith <rob.smith at THERMON.com> wrote:
> http://www.pixelmech.com/ works for me on Win2k with IE6 in
> Harrisburg, PA,

A big thanks to everyone for helping me out! It turns out my
registrar (Register.com) lost a database and a bunch of DNSs got
totally whacked. They have fixed the problem, so as soon as the
changes update wherever you be, it should work. Boy what a pain that
was! My ISP was very good about tracking the problem down though,
even though they are a small outfit (amzweb.com) so kudos to them.

Thanks again!

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: Premium Content Author / JavaScript / Every Friday!
http://www.maccaws.com/ :: Group Leader

"That's not art, that's just annoying." -- Squidward