[thelist] Introduction, site feedback and some other stuff

Andy Budd andy at message.uk.com
Fri Jul 18 10:54:13 CDT 2003

Hi there,

I've been reading evolt.org for a while now and thought it was about
time I joined the mailing list.

My name is Andy Budd and I work for a company called Message In
Brighton.

I'm big into my web standards/accessibility and have just redesigned
our site using pure CSS Layout.

www.message.uk.com

The site has recently been soft launched and i'd be grateful for any
feedback you folks may have.

I'm also into my flash design and have just launched my own travel
photography portfolio site

www.andybudd.com

so any feedback on that would be useful as well.

Finally if anybody here is based in Brighton (England), I run a
voluntary group down here that organizes *free* new media training
events for the local community.

www.skillswap.org

We've got a "PHP, Objects and Patterns" talk at the end of the month by
a local PHP author (Matt Zandstra -  Sams "Teach Yourself PHP in 24
Hours") so if anybody's interested in attending, please feel free to
sign up.

Just thought I'd take the opportunity to say hi and introduce myself.

Have a good weekend

Andy Budd