[thelist] Introduction, site feedback and some other stuff

Sarah poohbear at designshift.com
Fri Jul 18 12:01:14 CDT 2003

>I'm big into my web standards/accessibility and have just redesigned our
>site using pure CSS Layout.
>
>www.message.uk.com
>
>The site has recently been soft launched and i'd be grateful for any
>feedback you folks may have.

I just took a quick look at the home page - I really like the design, it is
clean without being boring. The only issue I noticed was that your
subscribe/unsubscribe buttons were not wrapping in Opera 7, so the
unsubscribe button is sticking out of the box a little.

>I'm also into my flash design and have just launched my own travel
>photography portfolio site
>
>www.andybudd.com
>
>so any feedback on that would be useful as well.

I don't have much feedbakc for this site because I was too busy looking at
the wonderful photos :)

Welcome to thelist - it's an experience!

Sarah