[thelist] Spreadsheet Quandary

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Tue Jul 22 10:38:10 CDT 2003

You can use XL2HTML, which is an Excel macro that converts a
spreadsheet to an HTML table.

It's free and it works quite well -- and the code is accessible so you
can pull out the Excel macro editor and rewrite the thing any way you
like.  Works like a dream.

We use this on a page that is updated daily.  Open the Excel, select
the area to be converted, hit the Big Friendly Button.  A guy who knows
nothing of HTML and little more about computers has no problem running
this and uploading it to the site every day.  :)

Get it at:
http://www.unibase.com/local/wmtk/convert/misc/xl2html/index.htm

Good luck,
Steve