[thelist] Turning off hover for image links?

Stuart Young syoung at unitec.ac.nz
Tue Jul 22 17:23:50 CDT 2003

> This ought to give you a good idea of how to do it:

> a:hover {background-color: blue;}
> a:hover img {background-color: transparent;}

> - seb

I can't get this to work for me...

any more clues?

http://www.greens.org.nz/
On the home page the only images that does this is the award one in the
bottom right corner

cheers

Dr Stuart Young,       +64 (0)9-815 4321 Ex 8656
<syoung at unitec.ac.nz>
Lecturer, School of Computing and Information Technology,
UNITEC Institute of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand

"Have I lost faith in Microsoft? Yes, completely, I no
longer care or believe any claim or announcement they
make. I am not interested in their latest and greatest
version of anything."

>>> seb at poked.org 23/07/2003 04:47:26 >>>
On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:04:02 -0500 (CDT), Joel Konkle-Parker
<jjk3 at msstate.edu> wrote:

> I have a a:hover rule in my stylesheet that changes the
background-color