[thelist] Is my email Spam?

Adam Slesinger badlanners at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 12:13:29 CDT 2003

Hi folks,

Is there a web application/service (preferably free) out there that will test my html email newsletter to see how much it rates as spam?  A 25% open rate on my last newsletter makes me worried that the newsletter is being considered spam and possibly blocked by AOL or other ISP's.  The newsletter is absolutely opt-in, and I would hate to have our subscribers not get it because it looks unsolicited.

Thanks for any help!
adam

Adam 'bread_man' Slesinger
President, Webmaster & Sponsor Relations
The BadLANs - Rhode Island's Premiere LAN Party
http://www.thebadlans.net
irc.enterthegame.com #thebadlans
info at thebadlans.net