[thelist] Styling Tables with CSS

Stephen Caudill SCaudill at municode.com
Thu Jul 24 08:35:46 CDT 2003

This is a calendaring app that I've adapted and converted to CSS styling:
the css is at:

On Thursday, July 24, 2003 9:24 AM, Ben Morrison commented:

: I have some tabular data to place on a website.
: Im having trouble styling the rows with css, ive been googling, tried
: applying class="mystyle" to the tr element etc but not with much luck.
: I don't need nn4 support.
: Can anyone point me to a good example/tute on styling tables with css.
: Seems to work when I apply a basic style="" to a tr element.
: Prolly very simple but its got me stumped.
: Benjer