[thelist] tableless form layout - assistance please

burgan at iprimus.com.au burgan at iprimus.com.au
Fri Jul 25 00:04:17 CDT 2003

I'm trying to avoid tables in my design.

Can I please request some assistance this design -

I've had a stab at it using CSS
The CSS file is at <http://www.greaterthani.com/23451/styles.css>

Is there a more efficient & effective way for me to go about this layout
using CSS. When I change a TEXT FIELD to plain TEXT, there is a problem.

So basically, would you design it in CSS some other way.. and/or how can I
go about changing the position of the TEXTFIELD's so that it is a lot

http://mail2web.com/ .