[thelist] The Spam Argument

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 25 11:28:22 CDT 2003

Debbe...

Hate to disagree with you regarding the music issue...

The creation of file sharing software has many legal uses. For the most
part, the creators of the apps have said here.. the app works this way.. use
it for whatever you want. the people who have set up the apps, have decided
what they want to put up for sharing.. and that's where the illegal action
occurs....

why would you arrest someone for creating something that's legal to have...
it's the usage/implementation in a certain manner that's illegal... and this
is due to the content that's being traded....

peace..