[thelist] Populating a Combo Box without reload

Tim Burgan burgan at iprimus.com.au
Fri Jul 25 12:25:15 CDT 2003

Hi again,

Sorry to bother everyone again today.

I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to populate a combo box
using javascript (to do the populating) and asp (to provide the data).

There is the excellent example on 'planet source code' that doesn't need the
page to reload in order to populate the combo box. But I dont know much
Javascript at all (which is what this planet source code project is written
in) and I want my data that is to be populated to come from an Access
Database.

Here's the link:
<http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=3501&ln
gWId=2>

If anyone has a spare moment to check it our and give me some guidance I'd
greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for your interest

Tim