[thelist] PHP Image Galleries (was: The Spam Argument)

M.G. Noriega manuel at simplelogica.net
Fri Jul 25 12:59:25 CDT 2003

El vie, 25-07-2003 a las 19:33, Boris Mann escribió:

> <tip type="PHP Image Gallery" author="Boris Mann">
> The best is still Gallery (http://gallery.sourceforge.net). The default
> installation is very plain, but it is fully customizable and can be
> integrated into the look and feel of any site. It doesn't need a
> database and is quite easy -- and fast -- to install.
> </type>

I love Gallery's features but its ugly html output puts me down.

I want to recommend Photostack (http://photostack.org/), doesn't need a
database either and uses tag-based templates that are very easy to
customize. Very fine.

--
Manuel González Noriega
Simplelógica, construcción web @ http://simplelogica.net