[thelist] Hiveware email address encoder

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 25 21:04:02 CDT 2003

another point...

my mom recently started to get on the net... and you know.. i'd like it to
be free for her to point/click and provide her email if need be..in relative
safety.. and not have to be concerned that some spam is going to come her
way... just as i'd want the damm system realtively safe for your kids as
well...

at some point..the spam issue will change be dealt with..not sure yet how
it'll happen though...

peace..