[thelist] rentacoder.com

Mark Groen mark at markgroen.com
Mon Jul 28 18:57:07 CDT 2003

On July 28, 2003 at 19:10, Nelson Rodriguez-Pena wrote:

> I've been following this thread today.... and it's really getting way
> off-topic. Remember fellow listers, people from *all* the world
> subscribe to lists like this, not just Americans. Some of the
> arguments given are very protectionist, localist and short-sighted.

Thanks for that Senor Rodriguez-Pena, I also feel this list is not the place for
discussion of WTO policies, NAFTA, how close some citizen is to their
Congressman or any other protectionist or new world order discussions,
regardless of whether or not they apply to web development, design or coding.
The subject is too big and fraught with potholes and bad feelings and hopefully
the Head Lemur can kill this thread for us (if he agrees), and if it doesn't die a
natural death sometime shortly after this post.

Regards,

	Mark Groen

MG Web Services
Web Site Hosting and Development