[thelist] NT4 no user names and psswords

Andrew andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Tue Jul 29 11:04:11 CDT 2003

Hi all
I have inherited a few NT boxes but have no passwords or user names.  I would
like to access the machines so that I can assess whether or not I keep the OS or
reformat the machines.  Ideally I need admin access, I had a similar problem a
couple of years ago and was sure someone told me how to do this quite easily.

I am sure there is a quick and easy way to gain entry to the machines so if
anyone has a quick step by step walk through that would be greatly appreicated.

Andrew		I