[thelist] [ColdFusion] [CFCs] Query-mangling by persistent CFCs

Raymond Camden jedimaster at mindseye.com
Wed Jul 30 09:22:30 CDT 2003

Just an FYI, even though I'm unsure how your code is affected by the
page context bug, my test under RedSky showed everything working ok, so
I think you will just have to wait for it. (Although I think the release
will be pretty soon.)

===
Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Mindseye, Inc
(www.mindseye.com)
Member of Team Macromedia (http://www.macromedia.com/go/teammacromedia)

Email    : jedimaster at mindseye.com
Blog     : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus/blog