[thelist] [ColdFusion] [CFCs] Query-mangling by persistent CF Cs

Buffington, Michael michael.buffington at office.xerox.com
Wed Jul 30 09:32:26 CDT 2003

I haven't tested it yet, but a thought just occurred to me: could this be related to the white space management setting in CFADMIN?

Max, what happens if that setting is changed, out of curiosity?

[snip]
In general, this sounds like the infamous page context bug (fixed in
redsky, described below), but looking at your code I don't see _why_ the
bug would affect you. I'm going to run a test case as well.

Page Context Bug
A cfc cached in persistant ram will 'lose' access to outputting to the
screen, application and other variables, etc. Basically, if it tries to
do _anthing_ outside of itesel, fit will fail.
[/snip]