[thelist] Favourite email clients anyone?

ted serbinski tss24 at cornell.edu
Wed Jul 30 10:45:00 CDT 2003

> bah!  absolute garbage.  if you apply the patches/updates and change the
> security zone it runs in to restricted (and disabled anything
> remotely ugly
> in that zone), outlook/outlook express is just as secure as any other mail
> client.

I agree. I've been running outlook for about 4 years now and have never had
a virus either. Then again, you need to be keen on when updates/patches
become available, but usually that isn't as bad as it sounds.

The main features that are keeping me hooked in Outlook though, are the
Calendar and Task features. Does anyone know if Thunderbird plans to support
these in the future or some other client I should look into?

Thanks,
ted